Sunday, August 2, 2009

Grands - Glorious Grands











Megan & Grandpa Mike

Hey...............guess what? It is Sunday, glorious Sunday again..........where in the heck did this week go? Gommy is happy this Sunday that my granddaughter Megan (from my son Terry who died) came over to visit and she is definitely the 'bomb diggity' (Okay......I stole that from her, LOL). Anywho, I couldn't be more proud of her. She is beautiful, bright and best of all....she is witty. I have always missed Terrys' humor and now I realize he left it in his daughter for me to enjoy! I can see Miss Meggie Pooh (sorry Meg, that is how I will always think of my little Pooh) will go places in this world. She loves to take pictures and she loves to write......hmmmmmmmmm....could she have gotten that from Gommy? But really folks, how cool is it to have a 'friendship' with your teen aged granddaughter? Too cool...that's how cool.

Then I even got to talk with my grandson Terry on Poohs' phone....ahhhhhh life is good. It is so great to be connected to your family. Terry is the sweetest boy.... er man. He is out on his own now and we can only hope he will accomplish all his dreams as well. Gommy is so Blessed to have such great grands......If only I can make sure I am a Blessing to them..........

Grandpa brought Pooh to my work and they had an incredible ice-cream cone and visited Gommys' work. Pooh and Grandpa have always had a very nice connection. Of course, all kids like Grandpa.....you know what the old saying is....'You can't fool dogs or kids.' And both of those categories have always loved Grandpa.....They can tell he is pure of heart.

So here's hoping all you boys and girls out there in 'blogland' have something and someone to be grateful for this week. There is always something to be grateful for, so don't give Gommy any grief that you don't.............Family and grands are the best. ILY family......Have a good week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment